Tuesday 14 June 2011

LOV3 IS CINTA

I am infatuated with you.
I appreciate you.
I can’t live without you.
I can’t stop thinking about you when we’re apart.
I’m passionate about you.
I’m thankful for you.
I’m yours.
Me and you. Always.
My love is unconditional.
Our love is invaluable.
Take me, I’m yours.
The thought of you brings a smile to my face.
You are my crush.
You are my dear.
You are my everything.
You are my one and only.
You are my reason for living.
You are my strength.
You are my sunshine.
You are my treasure.
You are my world.
You complete me.
You drive me wild.
You fill me with desire.
You fill my heart.
You give me wings to fly.
You had me from hello.
You hold the key to my heart.
You inspire me.
You intoxicate me.
You lift me up to touch the sky.
You light my flame.
You light up my life.
You make me hot.
You’re sexy.
You’re the apple of my eye.
You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
You’re the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment